Welcome to our app. It is operated by Elan Lifestyle Technologies Private Limited (“Elan”). Throughout the site, the terms 'Elan' or 'us' or 'we' or ‘our’ refers to Elan Lifestyle Technologies Private limited. All information, tools and services available on our app to you, the user, are conditioned upon your acceptance of all our terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein below.
By visiting our app, you engage our services and thereby agree to be bound by the following conditions and terms of service, these are inclusive of any additional conditions, terms and policies available by hyperlink and/or referred to herein. These “Terms of Service” apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
You are requested to go through and understand these “Terms of Service” thoroughly and carefully before accessing our app and availing our services. You automatically agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, by browsing, accessing or using any part of this app. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. In the event of you not agreeing to all these terms and conditions, you may not avail of any services or access the app.
The Terms of Service shall also apply to any new tools or features which may be added to the current store in the future. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We at Elan, reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by making changes to and/or posting updates on the app. Checking this page periodically for changes/updates is your responsibility. If you fail to adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
Eligibility of User(s)
User(s) refers to any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the services provided by Elan. If you are an individual, by agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and/ or that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this app.
These terms of service are applicable to anyone who accesses the app for any purpose. They also apply to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority.
Protection of Online content
- You may not utilise our products for any wrongful, unauthorized or unlawful purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature which can potentially harm or obstruct the functioning of our app.
- Subject to the following restrictions and in accordance with any written agreement between you and Elan regarding the same, you are hereby authorized by Elan to view, copy, download and print documents and the graphics incorporated in them from this app:
- The online content may be used solely by you for non-commercial purposes such as informational, personal and educational purposes unless otherwise expressly indicated; Modification or use of the content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Proper attribution of the appropriate source must be made in each copy, including any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the content.
- No content found on this app may be used, republished, exploited, reproduced, performed, publicly displayed or distributed for any public or commercial purpose unless Elan has given you their consent in writing, to do the same. You further agree, that without express written permission given by Elan, you may not reproduce, sell, resell, duplicate, copy or exploit any portion of, use of or access to the services or any contact on the app via which such service is made available.
- Unless it is expressly determined, you cannot change or modify any of the content available on the app nor can you attempt to claim ownership over any of the content found on this app.
- Mirroring or framing any portions of this app in any other environment may not be done by you without prior written consent from Elan.
- The right to terminate the access of any user as per its discretion has been solely reserved by Elan. This includes users who do not adhere to these Terms and Conditions or who infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of others. You agree that you are expressly prohibited from using any content found on this app to the detriment of Elan or its affiliates in any type of patent infringement proceeding.
- All trademarks, trade names and service marks are proprietary to Elan, excluding all the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies which may be displayed on our app and those which are indicated as otherwise.
- Any theme, technology, picture, content not owned by us have been purchased / obtained legally by us.
- You are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that is obscene, libellous, defamatory, threatening, unlawful, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate to Elan through this app.
- You understand that your content may be unencrypted, transferred and involved in transmission across various networks. There may be changes made in order to adapt and conform to technical requirements for connecting to devices or networks.
- Since the content and material available on this app are for providing general information only and are not to be depended on or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting more accurate, primary, more recent and complete information sources, Elan does not claim any responsibility for any inaccurate or incomplete information on this site.
- You, therefore, agree that you are relying on any content or material on this app at your own risk. Further, it is your responsibility to monitor and take note of any updates, modifications or changes made to the information available on this app. Elan reserves the sole right to, make or not make such modifications at any time, as per our discretion.
- Furthermore, Elan takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the app being temporarily unavailable due to any technical issues that we have no control over.
Other Uses that are prohibited
- Along with the above prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the content on this app or this app for:
- Soliciting others to participate in or perform any acts that are unlawful;
- any unlawful purpose;
- Abusing, harassing, insulting, defaming, slandering, disparaging, intimidating anyone;
- Discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, race, national origin, age, disability or ethnicity ;
- Submitting false or misleading information;
- Spamming, Phishing, crawling, spidering, pharming, pretexting, or scraping etc.;
- Tracking or collecting the personal information of others;
- Circumventing or interfering with the security features of the Service or any related app, other apps, or the Internet;
- Violating any national or state regulations, rules, local ordinances or laws.
- Incase you violate any of the above prohibited uses, Elan reserves the right to terminate your use of our services or any related app for the same.
Refusal of services
- We, at Elan, reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time for any reason as per our sole discretion.
Discrepancies in counting
- There may be a chance of counting mistakes during pickup and Elan cannot be held responsible for the same. Counting of clothes will be done in front of the customer at the time of the pickup. After the clothes reach our facility, the exact count shall be given.
- In case any discrepancy is found in the counting procedure, it shall be brought to the customer’s notice as soon as possible. In the event of a customer being unable to verify the count, our count shall be considered to be final. The customer is not entitled to any compensation in situations where such discrepancies occur.
Rejection of clothes during reception
- If upon receiving an order, it seems that the cloth is in an unfit condition or the cloth material is capable of damaging any machinery or other clothing involved in the laundering process, Elan reserves the right to reject it.
- Any damages discovered at the time of picking the clothes up shall be brought to the customer’s notice beforehand. We cannot take responsibility for any such damage that was already present in the clothing before we cleaned or laundered it.
Damage or Loss of entrusted article(s)
- We, at Elan, understand how indispensable your clothing is to you and we strive to provide quality care and services to your clothes. In the rare event of any damage caused to any article or loss of any article, you are requested to report the same within 3(three) days of receiving the processed order.
- Elan may take upto 7( seven) days from the day of receiving the complaint in order to process it and look for a suitable solution for you.
- Elan may provide compensation upto 10 times the charge for cleaning the article in question, subject to a maximum compensation of Rs.2000. The compensation provided will not depend on the price, brand or condition of the garment which has been damaged or lost.
- Reimbursement will be provided only for entrusted articles. Elan reserves the right to retain the damaged article for which our company has paid you any form of compensation.
- We at Elan, reserve the right to take any action beyond our stated guidelines on a case by case basis as our priority at the end of the day is to provide you, our customer, with an appropriate solution and try our level best to make things right for you.
- We are not liable for any loose items such as cash, pen drives, keys, wallets, or other such items forgotten in the clothes given. We will try our best to return them, however we do not guarantee them. We will not be liable to return the same or to ensure that they are not damaged or misplaced.
Exceptions to damaged articles
- We do not take any liability for articles that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear since clothes tend to eventually wear out over time despite our best efforts to maintain and clean them. Elan will not be liable for any issues that may arise during laundering and dry cleaning processes due to normal wear and tear.
- “Normal wear and tear” would include problems like slight shrinkage, slight fading of fabric, small rips or tears in fabric or thinning of fabric that may arise from repeated laundering procedures. Discoloration of fabric because of any kind of deodorant, perfumes or colognes would also be regarded as normal wear and tear. Compensation will not be provided for the same.
- Elan will not take responsibility for damage caused, despite professional treatment, to articles due to non detectable or unidentifiable properties. These properties comprise; bad reactions of colours or impressions, distressing of fabric, if the fabrics lack sufficient resistance, presence of a pen in the lining, deterioration of loops, zippers, buttons, shoulder pads, ornaments or any former defects etc. or if the maintenance label is incorrect. Elan will not provide reimbursement to customers wherein their articles have been damaged due to the same.
- Elan will not be held liable for any damage caused to articles arising from cloth ageing which includes issues such as staining, colour bleeding, loss of buttons, cloth stretching etc. These problems primarily occur due to ageing of the cloth and not our laundry services. Some clothes tend to bleed colours on their own because of certain basic properties associated with them. Elan cannot be held liable for any loss, related to such a situation.
Delicate articles of clothing and label instructions
- We require you to take note of all washing instructions or any specific laundry related instructions on all items of clothing before giving them to us for cleaning.
- Ensuring that your clothes are safely cleaned as per the manufacturer’s instructions affixed on the label and informing us about the requisite instructions is ultimately the customer’s i.e. your responsibility
- In case of delicate textiles that require a special type of treatment or cleaning technique, the customer must inform us of the same at the time of placing an order. In the event of, the customer failing to do so, the indication of care or any symbol of maintenance on the label affixed to the fabric shall be considered as the determinant for laundering provided to the textiles in question. Elan cannot be held liable if the label in question is incorrect or provides any incorrect instructions. The same shall be applicable to any article which requires a special treatment for stain removal.
- In case the article does not have any attached wash care and maintenance instruction, Elan has the right to use its expertise to provide any treatment or service we consider to be suitable and appropriate. However we cannot be held liable for the same.
- We, at Elan, provide the highest quality of cleaning available as per our standard methods and techniques. However, as stain removal is a complex procedure, we do not guarantee it in any case nor do we guarantee removal of all stains on an article.
- We will try to inform you about any issues and stains that cannot be resolved due to there being a possibility of further damage to the article, whenever possible.
Delay in delivery or pick up
- Unforeseeable circumstances may lead to a delay in timely delivery of clothes. Elan cannot be held responsible for the same.
- We strive to follow the agreed pickup and delivery timeline; however, delays do not entitle you to compensation.
- In case of unavailability of a customer, the clothes to be delivered shall be entrusted with security or a friend or neighbour only when we receive consent and a confirmation from the customer, authorising us to do so. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in such cases.
Misdelivery of article(s)
- In the event of a mix-up in the delivery or cleaning procedures leading to a misdelivery which results in you receiving someone else’s laundry we request you to notify us regarding the same via phone or email.
- We kindly ask that you allow us to pick up all misdelivered laundry so we return all misdelivered items (including yours) to their rightful owners as soon as possible.
Our delivery and shipping policy
- We pick-up and deliver laundry in India starting with Mumbai and expanding thereafter we will pick-up and deliver laundry.
- Pick-up and delivery appointments can currently be made on phone, website and our app from 9 am to 9 pm which shall be subject to change in future at our sole discretion.
- For a home pick-up and delivery, the current minimum bill should be INR 360/- which shall be subject to change in future at our sole discretion. If the minimum bill is less than Rs 360/- then an additional delivery fee of Rs 60/- will be charged.
- After informing us the delivery time, in the event you forget to reschedule the delivery time due to any change from your side atleast 2 hrs prior to the scheduled delivery time and there is a no show at the time of delivery due to this, then an additional amount of Rs.60/- will be charged by us else the garments can be delivered to you for free with the next set of laundry delivery scheduled by us.
- Delivery can be made to the neighbour/watchman/friend if informed well in advance to us and the payment is made by them to us. However post the delivery of the garments Elan shall not be responsible for any damage/loss made to the garments by the said neighbour/watchman/friend.
- No delivery shall be made without the monitoring of a person, who shall need to give an acknowledgement / consent at the end of the delivery to us.
Collection of article(s) after deposit
- According to our Terms of Service, all articles given for laundering must be collected within a period of three (3) months after they have been deposited with us. Elan has no liability in case an article is lost or misplaced after the expiry of ninety (90) days, during which the customer fails to collect the article in question, back.
- Unless special circumstances arise, the articles will be returned only against validation of receipt provided earlier.
Refund and cancellation Policy
- Partial or full refund will not be provided by Elan for services or packages consumed.
- In case you are unable to give laundry for pick-up or receive a delivery, we request you to notify us about the same at least two hours prior to the scheduled pick up or delivery appointment.
- No cancellations can be made post completion of the actual pick up and in case cancellation is made then full charges shall be applied for the same.
- If any information made available on any related app or regarding any service is inaccurate at any time, or contains any errors, omissions, Elan reserves the right to cancel orders or correct, modify, update the information, as per its own discretion, without prior notice at any time. This is inclusive of a situation wherein you have already submitted your order.
- Elan reserves the right to keep and maintain records of your clothes and store, display, reproduce or retain the same. These records may include descriptions, photographs, images and may be associated to records or archives with your name and other information about you, for periods that are commercially reasonable to execute activities for inventory purposes, archival, quality control, collection of data and prevention of losses.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Elan has the right to discontinue or modify the service or any part or content of the service, whenever we may consider it to be suitable, without giving any notifications regarding the same.
- We reserve the right to change the prices for our services and modify the description of our services, without notice. In case of any change in prices, discontinuance or suspension of services, we shall not have any sort of liability towards you or any third party for the same.
- We at Elan, reserve the right without obligations, to limit the availability or sale of our services to any individual, jurisdiction or geographic region. The right to restrict the quantities of any services we offer is also solely reserved by us. Any offer for any service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Therefore when it comes to amending, updating or clarifying information in connection with any related app or pricing information or any service we undertake no obligation to do so, except as required under the law.
Liability regarding Third-Party tools and Third-Party links
- You acknowledge and agree, that any third-party tools we may provide you with access to on our app, shall be available without any representations, warranties, endorsements or any kind of conditions.
- We claim no liability whatsoever regarding your use of such optional third-party tools which may be made available on our app.
- You agree and acknowledge that, your usage of any such optional third-party tools offered through this app shall be at your own risk and discretion; after you have ensured that you approve of and are familiar with the terms and conditions given by the relevant third-party provider(s) who are offering these tools.
- Any new features and/or services, including making new tools and resources available, which may be offered through our app in the future, shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Third-party links available on this app may direct you to the apps of third-parties, who are not affiliated to us. We urge all our customers to read, review and understand the practices and policies of these third-parties prior to engaging in any transactions with them or before availing of their services as Elan does not have any liabilities, warranties or responsibilities regarding any material, content or services provided by any third-party.
- Elan is not liable for any harm, damages or losses caused due to purchase or use of products, services, content, resources or any other transactions made in relation to third-party apps.
- Elan will direct any complaints, concerns, queries or claims related to products or services provided by any third-party to the third-party, without addressing or being responsible for the same.
- It is not Elan’s responsibility to scrutinise or appraise the content on third-party apps or to evaluate its accuracy.
Usage of Feedback
- You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to, without any restrictions, copy, publish, translate, distribute, edit and use in any medium any content you forward to us, at our own discretion. This content may include suggestions, proposals, comments, feedback, ideas or other material that you send us via mediums like e-mail, post, online etc. with or without us requesting you to do so.
- We have no responsibility or obligation whatsoever to pay compensation for any such content, respond to any such content or maintain such content in confidence.
- In case we find, as per our sole discretion, that any such content is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, threatening, offensive, obscene, objectionable or pornographic in nature, we may and shall be under no obligation to regulate, edit or remove such content. We may do the same for content that we determine, as per our own discretion, violates the intellectual property rights of any party or content that does not adhere to these Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely liable for any content you forward to us as well as, for its accuracy and authenticity. Elan assumes no liability or responsibility for any content posted by any third-party or you.
- You further agree to not send us or post any content that could potentially transmit or transmits any computer virus or malware that could affect our functioning and operations in any manner.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- We at Elan do not represent, guarantee or warrant that your use of our services will be timely, secure, free of errors or uninterrupted. We give no guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy or reliability of the results arising from the use of services.
- You expressly agree that your ability or inability to use our services is at your own risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any conditions of any kind, any representations or warranties, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- You further acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this app.
- In no case shall Elan, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- In states or jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- The general terms and conditions of this site are subject to the Indian Laws and Jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.
- All taxes will be levied as per the applicable law.
- In the event of, you breaching or violating or not adhering to these Terms of Service or your violation of the rights of a third-party or any law, you acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend, protect and hold harmless Elan Lifestyle Technologies Private Limited including our subsidiaries, partners, offices, parent, directors, agents, licensors, contractors, subcontractors, service providers, employees and interns against any demand or claim including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law.
- Further, the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties which were undertaken before the date of termination shall survive for all purposes; post the termination of this agreement.
- Unless we at Elan terminate, or you, by ceasing to use our app or informing us that you do not wish to avail of our services any longer by notification, terminate these Terms of Service, they shall remain effectively in force.
- We may, as mentioned earlier, terminate your access to and use of all or any part of our services or app at any time without giving any prior notice if we determine, within or sole judgement and discretion that you have not adhered to or complied with any term or provision of these Terms of Service or if we suspect you of having done the same.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
The information contained in this app is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Elan Lifestyle Technologies Private Limited (“Elan”) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the app or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the app for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this app.
Every effort is made to keep the app up and running smoothly. However, Elan takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the app being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond control.